- Active advertising
- Access to public information
- Good governance
- Participation and open government
- Interest groups
- Suggestions and complaints
- Open data
For the environmental management of the buildings and facilities of the Barcelona Science Park.
– Common Scientific Services (CSS), Radioactive Installation (RAI) and Special Reaction Service (SRE), for activities providing scientific support services (Maintenance of scientific equipment and facilities and care services for laboratory users).
– General services: scientific communication and awareness service, user reception and care service; reception and distribution of goods; preparation of spaces and renovations; maintenance service; store and related services (gowns, dry ice and liquid nitrogen); computer and communications service; waste management; cleaning; monitoring and security. Science Communication and Dissemination Services.
– Specialised scientific services: Proteomics Platform (PT PROT-PCB) and Experimental Toxicology and Ecotoxicology Unit (UTOX-PCB) and stables.
Certificate of Good Laboratory Practices
The PCB’s Experimental Toxicology and Ecotoxicology Unit (UTOX) is certified as complying with the principles of
Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) (according to Royal Decree 1369/2000) for undertaking toxicology and ecotoxicity studies with drugs (for human and veterinary use), health products and cosmetics.