Services are available for organisations hosted in the Parc:
Courier reception and management
Reception service, user and visitor information and correspondence management from 8 am to 7 pm. The Park has a total of 4 reception areas. The schedules are:
- Cluster Offices Building: Monday to Friday from 8 am to 7 pm
- Cluster II Building: Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 7 pm and Friday from 9 am to 5 pm
- Torres I + D + I Building: Monday to Friday from 8 am to 6 pm
- Hélix Building: Monday to Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm and Friday from 8 am to 4 pm
Telephony and IT network
Access to the scientific ring for public organisations and Internet connection for companies.
Ibercom Corporate Telephone Network with Telefónica and the possibility of hiring other operators. WIFI and network and printer-sharing.
Cleaning of premises with the corresponding frequency (daily, weekly, monthly, annually and extraordinary) with 48 daily cleaning routes.
Waste disposal management.
Centralised management of laboratory-generated waste.
Supply and management of technical gases.
Supply of the usual technical gases: nitrogen, CO2, oxygen, argon, helium, hydrogen, synthetic air, compressed air, void, etc.
Daily reception, goods distribution and internal mail services.
- Clúster Building: Weekdays 8 am to 2 pm and 3 pm to 6 pm
- Hèlix building: Working hours 9 am to 1 pm
Laboratory clothes laundry.
Rental and cleaning of gowns.
Maintenance and refurbishing: the spaces can be adapted to your needs.
Full refurbishing of spaces to adapt them to the organisation’s needs.
Shop with a broad range of commonly-used laboratory and office fungible material. The Shop schedule is:
- Monday to Thursday from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm and 2 pm to 4 pm and Friday from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm and 2 pm to 3:15 pm
Two cafeteria-restaurants for between 50 and 244 people, respectively, and spacious terraces for outdoor dining.
Restaurant Fifteen: from monday to friday from 7.45 to 19pm.
Restaurant Terrassa: from monday to friday from 7.45 to 18pm.
Car parking facilities with 24-h security with monthly rates and discount schemes.
- 512 parking spaces (14 for adapted vehicles and charging stations for 11 electrical vehicles).
- 54 parking spaces for motorbikes (2 with electrical charging stations).
- 21 bicycle places.
You can access throught Avenida Doctor Marañón, 6. (Barcelona)
Free spaces available for informal meetings, rest areas or eating your own food, with microwaves and vending machines.
Free and private space for activities related to breastfeeding.
Space equipped with changing rooms and showers for the community with lockers that can be booked at the Receptions.
First Aid Room
A room equipped with stretcher and emergency kit to cover basic first aid needs. It is a self-service space without support health personnel.