Services are available for organisations hosted in the Parc:
Courier reception and management
Reception service, user and visitor information and correspondence management from 8 am to 7 pm. The Park has a total of 4 reception areas. The schedules are:
- Cluster Offices Building: Monday to Friday from 8 am to 7 pm
- Cluster II Building: Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 7 pm and Friday from 9 am to 5 pm
- Torres I + D + I Building: Monday to Friday from 8 am to 6 pm
- Hélix Building: Monday to Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm and Friday from 8 am to 4 pm
Telephony and IT network
Access to the scientific ring for public organisations and Internet connection for companies.
Ibercom Corporate Telephone Network with Telefónica and the possibility of hiring other operators. WIFI and network and printer-sharing.
Cleaning of premises with the corresponding frequency (daily, weekly, monthly, annually and extraordinary) with 48 daily cleaning routes.
Waste disposal management.
Centralised management of laboratory-generated waste.
Supply and management of technical gases.
Supply of the usual technical gases: nitrogen, CO2, oxygen, argon, helium, hydrogen, synthetic air, compressed air, void, etc.
Daily reception, goods distribution and internal mail services.
- Clúster Building: Weekdays 8 am to 2 pm and 3 pm to 6 pm
- Hèlix building: Working hours 9 am to 1 pm
Laboratory clothes laundry.
Rental and cleaning of gowns.
Maintenance and refurbishing: the spaces can be adapted to your needs.
Full refurbishing of spaces to adapt them to the organisation’s needs.
Shop with a broad range of commonly-used laboratory and office fungible material. The Shop schedule is:
- Monday to Thursday from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm and 2 pm to 4 pm and Friday from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm and 2 pm to 3:15 pm
Two cafeteria-restaurants for between 50 and 244 people, respectively, and spacious terraces for outdoor dining.
Restaurant Fifteen: from monday to friday from 7.45 to 19pm.
Restaurant Terrassa: from monday to friday from 7.45 to 18pm.
Car parking facilities with 24-h security with monthly rates and discount schemes.
- 512 parking spaces (14 for adapted vehicles and charging stations for 11 electrical vehicles).
- 54 parking spaces for motorbikes (2 with electrical charging stations).
- 21 bicycle places.
You can access throught Avenida Doctor Marañón, 6. (Barcelona)
Common areas and places available for eating your own food
Free spaces are available for informal meetings, break-ins or self-catering facilities equipped with a microwave and vending machines. The spaces where you can eat your own food are:
- Cluster I Cafeteria, exterior
- Pati, exterior, and Versatile Room, interior, Hèlix building
- Tower R 1st floor, interior
- Tower I -1 floor, interior
- Tower D garden, exterior
- Tupper room, Fifteen restaurant, Cluster II, interior
- Cluster II PCBeach, exterior
The Park has different artistic interventions in common areas of the Cluster II building, the so-called coffee corners, with maps of cities and illustrations of cafes characteristic of nationalities that are very present in the Park.
The coffe corners are located in transitional corridors between buildings and are meant for people to have a rest, read or meet other people. All have windows with natural light.
Free and private space for activities related to breastfeeding.
Space equipped with changing rooms and showers for the community with lockers that can be booked at the Receptions.
First Aid Room
A room equipped with stretcher and emergency kit to cover basic first aid needs. It is a self-service space without support health personnel.