Centres Científics i Tecnològics (CCITUB)Groups, units and services of the UB
The main objective of the Scientific and Technological Centers of the University of Barcelona (CCiTUB) is to promote a culture of innovation by transferring knowledge and technology.
The CCiTUB give SPECIALIZING TECHNOLOGICAL ADVICE through public participation in strategic agreements and R+D+I projects in the areas, chemical materials and bioscience.
CCiTUB units located in the Park:
– Cytometry Unit
– Cryo-microscopy unit
– Genomics Unit
– Polymorphism and Calorimetry Unit
– Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Unit
– Separative Techniques Unit (HPLC, MS, HRMS, EC and AEO)
Techniques that we can find in these Units:
– Analysis of molecular interactions
– Cryo-Electron Microscopy
– Transmission electron microscopy
– In situ molecular recognition
– BET specific surface and porosimetry
– Separative techniques (HPLC, MS, HRMS, EC and AEO) For more information on the different units visit the website of the Scientific and Technological Centers of the UB (CCiTUB). (Http://www.ccit.ub.edu)
For more information on the different units, visit the website of the Scientific and Technological Centers of the UB.
Location: Ed. Clúster - 01C24